Bubs needed a diaper change.
Lizzie Lou wanted to do it.
I grabbed the camera!
Then I helped.
There was laughter.
There were tears.
And it all ended with happiness and a dry fluffy bum!
For more Wordless Wednesday go to 5 Minutes for Mom!
© Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
24 comments:
Aww, that is cute she is helping mama out.
That is so cute! What a nice big sister to try and help. At least there was laughter in the end.
I loved it when they want to help like that. It is amazing how much they pick up just watching you do it! Very cute! Happy WW!
Awww I love these! I also love snappis! Awesome invention!
That's funny! Cute that she wanted to help.
That is a super cute picture. Love the cloth diapers. e use to cloth diaper.
Happy WW!
That is so sweet! What cuties!
Oh my gosh! That is so cute!!!!
ADORABLE with capital letters!! Happy WW!!
That was too much fun!
Oh my gosh that's funniest thing I've seen in a looooong time!
oh my gosh... thats to funny!
Love it!! :o)
Awww he's so unhappy there! What a good big sister!
Happy WW!
Kasanddria
I don't think he liked that. Nothing like big sis to the rescue.
Thats just too cute. My 6 yr old son just started wanting to change my 3 yr olds diapers.. I think its so cute
Awww, this is so sweet!! Thanks for sharing, it really made me smile!
G is in her "helping" stage too. Often, the help means I get to re-do things, but it is so worth letting them try and then getting so excited when they succeed (or almost!).
G doesn't have a little bro/sis to practice on, but she uses her unused diapers on her baby dolls. I have an entire package of size 5 that (fingers crossed) won't be used until this new baby is MUCH older. So she is having fun diapering her dolls in HUGE diapers. lol
What a great little helper!!
Aww, so sweet! What a cute little helper!
Oh my Gosh, that is just the cutest and sweetest thing! I am so ready for my next child, and I know my daughter will want to help with all of these things. Thanks for the smile!
That is so sweet! What a fun helper!!
The crying picture... it's not funny that there were tears but how CUTE is that! Smart mom to grab the camera.
That is just the cutest! Look at her, helping her baby brother! Adorable.
Post a Comment