Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mamma needs a haircut

And I am getting one today!

I have had basically the same hair cut since my honeymoon 3.5 years ago.

Since then I have trimmed it, changed the layers a bit, but the style itself has stayed the same.

I am so very bored with it!

So off it goes. I am getting it cut flush with my jawline.

I want fresh, fun, UNfrumpy.


On my honeymoon in Venice, Italy. I had an Italian hairdresser cut my hair. We spoke different languages, but he gave me a hair cut that I haven't been able to duplicate since!
Here is Lizzie when she was 1 year old.


Here is me today.
Notice how it is only slightly different after 1.5 years?


Stay tuned for the shocking results!

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Can't wait to see the after! Enjoy the pampering!

Chari said...

I actually like your hair now! But I completely understand what you mean about needing something different. I hope you get what you are looking for!

I had the most perfect hair cut ever 2 years ago and even the same stylist couldn't do it again the same. Now I'm going to someone that is closer to me and I don't like her at all. I'm weeks past a hair cut.

Kristen said...

Don't forget to post the results of your brave ventures! I hate getting my hair cut because I'm always afraid of who's doing it - but I love my hair right now!

Amber said...

I need a haircut too! I just can't ever seem to find the time to do it. Now that Ben's schedule changed and he is getting home later, there isn't much time available in the evening hours. Perhaps your venture will inspire me for the weekend...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP