I am so blessed to know Jhona in real life. She is such an inspiring, encouraging and funny gal! Her blog reflects her sweet spirit, so head on over to "In Jesus Name We Press On."
I copied her current post - a poem she wrote about laundry - for you today.
It is hilarious and I can totally relate to it!
Can you?

O dear Laundry, where did you come from?
I just put you away and cleaned you of your scum.
Won't you please stay inside your hamper for today?
If I see one more dirty sock I just might run away.
Give me a break and let my spin cycle dry.
Who am I kidding? There's a mountain I can't deny.
Lavender scents cannot replace
the fact that you are a dirty disgrace
I think that I'm thankful for you. Maybe just a little.
It means that I am blessed and for that I give you an acquittal.



















1 comment:
LOVE the poem. Did you write it?
Post a Comment