Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WW First Snow!

This will be far from wordless! Enjoy the pics, the post is below.







We are officially in a winter storm warning - otherwise known to Lizzie as enough snow to make a snowman! We haven't spent enough time outside to make a snowman yet. I can't find any snow shoes for David so I don't know what do with him while I try and teach Lizzie how to roll up the snow into big balls. Tomorrow we will try and figure it out. Maybe I can bring his bouncy chair outside and strap him in? That should keep his feet out of the snow. Any other ideas? I need to buy some baby boy snow boots, then I can put him down in the snow to play!

Did you enjoy Bubs' snow suit? Yeah, it is a size 24 months, so WAY too big for him. But we got it for free from our neighbor, so a little big is really no big deal at all! At least he was comfy cozy!

He didn't know what to think about it all. Usually he is all smiles for the camera, but he was concentrating so hard on the cold white stuff that I couldn't get a single grin!

Lizzie can't wait to make a snowman. So tomorrow that is our #1 priority!

46 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

great pics!!!!

i have not seenm snow since last december.. when visiting colorado!!!

Momstart said...

I used a stoller and a ton of blankets when my son didn't have shoes or a coat and we wanted to take our daughter out

Rhonda Gales said...

Love the pictures. I could nibble on the little one's cheek's, lol. We had our first snow too. Looks like we're going to have a replay tonight.

Rhea said...

That looks too cold for my Southern blood. But cute pics!!

Anonymous said...

Super Photos :) Thanks for sharing them.

Blessings Abound said...

Fun, fun, fun! I wish my kids would play out in the snow more often. They're missing out I tell you! Too much Filipino blood in their system, I guess, lol. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, we do not get much snow here (TX ) and when we do it melts fast :(

Oh check this out

http://aprildraven.blogspot.com/2009/10/sweet-november-scarfshawl-free-crochet.html

Bloggymommy said...

Cute pics! :)

Rob said...

Great photos. Have fun in the snow tomorrow. I wish we had snow.

Happy WW!

Brandy said...

Aw! We had a sprinkle of snow last week and Owen was SO ready for a snow man and a 'Snow Man fight!" as he calls it. We are in a blizzard warning right now so I know we'll be bundling him up to let him play a bit out tomorrow lol.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Cute!!!! We just had our first snow too! But ours was hot and crunchy by morning!

Jennifer said...

The kids are so adorable and I am very envious of the snow. Happy snowman making.

Michelle said...

First snow seems to be the theme of the WW day. :)

Tasha said...

awwww so cute!!

Kimberly Kihega said...

OMG, your kids look so cute out in the snow! Send some my way, please!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

oh beautiful! what fun!

Not So Average Mama said...

I want to take the girls sledding, guess we will have to travel to do that!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Wow, that's a LOT of snow! I'm coming to your house to play!

Colette S said...

Strap him on your back or chest or put him in the big stroller with blankets etc.

Gosh they are adorable!

I bet my friend that lives there is happy now! She kept wanting snow bad!

Liz Mays said...

Yes, he looked so funny in that giant suit!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Wew! That is a lot of snow. I want snow, but not that much I don't think. It sure does look pretty, though.

Susan G. said...

What cuties!

Lisa@GardenofMany said...

Great Picture, my place looks the same but you wouldn't be outside here without a jacket. Hope you have a great day

kasandria said...

Beautiful pics!!
Happy WW!
Kasandria

tara said...

So cute! Good luck with that snowmand! we have so much snow right now I think my son and I will try to make an igloo :)

erin said...

I love the snow suits!

Jhona O. said...

So adorable! Great pictures:)

Menopausal New Mom said...

they look adorable! Yes, a snowman is my 3 1/2 year old priority right now too, just not the right type of snow yet. Hope you will be posting photos of their creation!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Your kiddos are adorable! I'm loving all these snow pics for Wordless Wednesday.

Susan@What Happened To My House? said...

That sure is alot of snow. Kisa always love palying in the snow, I know I did. have fun making a snowman.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

So cute!! We have no snow left...but that storm is dumping some of it here tonight.

Hope you have fun making the snowman today. =D

Susan Cook said...

Cute shots! The kids look so cute in their snow outfits. The only thing I can think of is, I remember my mom putting plastic bags on our feet, with elastics to hold them on. Maybe that would work?

We are having a lot of snow where I live today too.

Happy WW!

Stefany said...

They are adorable! What about (bear with me because this is major hoosier stuff) putting some baggies or other plastic to keep the wetness off of them? I mean, until you get boots. ;)

Trisha said...

We have snow but I haven't taken my dd outside to play in it yet. Her snowsuit I bought last year on clearance for this year is too small, and I don't want to go out in the cold! :) Maybe the next storm.

Cheryl Pitt said...

We haven't had over 4 inches of snow in years. I'm hoping for one really deep snow. Just one would be fantastic! That first shot would be perfect for Christmas cards, I like the facial expressions :)

http://crispy-not-crunchy.blogspot.com/2009/12/ya-think-he-likes-green-olives.html

Marice said...

they are sooo cute! :) love it!

u may view mine here

~ Noelle said...

that looks like FUN

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That's so funny! He looks like he doesn't even know what to do with himself. My two guys still have never seen snow. I'm hoping we run into some on our road trip.

Staci A said...

What adorable pics! He looks like he's just taking it all in. Good luck with your snowman tomorrow!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh I LOVE the pictures! And I love snow... I'm hoping we get some good snow this year - the snowman making kind! :)

Run DMT said...

Your snow pictures are gorgeous! I've got "snow" for WW this week, too.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, your little guy does NOT look amused!!

Alli said...

When we got a dusting of snow on Saturday, my son was VERY disappointed that we didn't get to make a snowman. Crossing my fingers we get snow at Christmas when we are in Ohio so he can make his snowman.

Laurie said...

Are they ever cute, what fun. I hope it snows soon here, the boys are eager to make a snowman

Bloggymommy said...

Great pics! They are too cute! :)

Gena said...

awwww we had our first snow and it sucks! LOL

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP