Friday, August 21, 2009

Beco Butterfly 2 Bliss

Look what I got for my birthday!

Ok, this isn't the most flattering photo of me, but David loves being carried in it and so does Lizzie. In fact, one day she was really crabby while I needed to get a few things done around the house. I kneeled in front of her and asked "do you want to ride on my back while I do laundry?" She laughed and said "mama back!" After the laundry was done she sat on the couch, hugged the butterfly to her chest and said "mine!"

My mother in law bought me the Organic Sky BB2 from PaxBaby.com I totally suggest anyone to go this site if you are shopping for carriers. Jillian is the owner, and the mother of 5 kids! She is wonderfully sweet and will answer any questions you have regarding baby wearing.

So far I have taken the butterfly to the mall and grocery store. I just got this last week, so I am still learning how to make it perfectly comfy and faster to put on. I am getting better every time!

Babywearing at the grocery store is a must for me because I don't have room in my cart for my toddler and a carseat. Not to mention, David isn't a fan of being in his carseat to the store, in the store and on the way home - this gives him some mama time!

I didn't miss the stroller one bit at the mall. Lizzie usually wants to "help" push it - translated her swerving all over almost hitting every single pedestrian, me apologizing and looking silly. Another bonus - I don't have an excuse to buy things without a stroller to put the bags in!


Any other babywearers out there? What is your fav thing about BWing out and about?

3 comments:

silly eagle books said...

When my daughter was a baby, she loved my baby wrap from wrapnwear--it was a must for me while grocery shopping too! I like the looks of this one because it is more of a backpack than a wrap--what is the maximum weight it can hold? Would a toddler fit in it? It looks great!

Annie said...

Yes, toddlers fit great in it!

I will post pictures later of my 26 pound daughter in it. I have heard other mamas say they carry their 30 pound toddlers. It is rated to carry comfortably 40 pounds, but if you get close to that weight I am sure your back will feel it a bit :)

Unknown said...

I have 2 sling carriers- the peanut shell and a premaxx but they so much weight on my opposite shoulder that it's uncomfortable. I really need something to hold my 25 pounder that puts the weight evenly. It's always good to hear other mama reviews. :o)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP