As you can tell, I don't normally devote an entire blog post to one entry. It is too time consuming, I have so many other things to say, and there are a bazillion giveaways going on so it saves time to lump them together.
Until now.
Lizzie will flip a lid if I win her this!
Night Owl Mama is hosting a giveaway from CSN baby - your choice of a Disney Princess or Cars toy box. Now naturally I will choose the princess one. Lizzie Lou is 2.5 years old and simply adores all things princess! She is Cinderella and Daddy is her prince. She will pick out her clothes based on what princess she wants to look like: "Blue like Cinderella? Pink like Briar Rose? Black like Snow White!" And while I can't afford to buy her this toy box (it retails for about $50) I will just scream if I win this for her! Talk about a good Christmas!

7 comments:
Good luck!!
Oh I hope you win!
I'll go enter and if I win, I'll gift it to you!
Oh Jennifer - you crazy girl! Go ahead, I won't stop you! I don't think your 12 or 13 year old daughters would appreciate it near as much as my Lizzie...I am laughing at what their response would be!
**fingers crossed** for your little princess!
oh i hope you win!
good luck!!
As much as I would love it too, I am saving my entry space for you! Less competition! Plus I'm hoping daddy will make ladybug one with his new Christmas present!
Thanks for blogging about this giveaway. I truly appreciate you taking the time to enter and blog, subscribe and follow...Your children are adorable.
OH by the way did I mention You can start SCREAMING NOW
QUICK GO CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN LIKE 5 SEC.....
Post a Comment