Friday, December 11, 2009

Spotlight Saturday!

To Be Thode

I am starting a new weekly event called Spotlight Saturdays! On Spotlight Saturdays I pick one of my favorite bloggers and brag about how great they are. If you have a blog that you love you can add it to the linky below and give them some love.

I am spotlighting Stefany at To Be Thode.

She is a mom of 5 kids. I don' t know how she finds time to do it all. In addition to her super cute blog she has a review/giveaway blog at Thode you So:

I Thode You So

She has five fantastic giveaways going on right now, so check those out!

Ok, back to Stefany!
I met her when I first started blogging. We became great friends since we both use cloth diapers and I am the oldest of 5 kids. If I ever need any advice about parenting or blogging she is just an email away and I love that about her. What is blogging about if you don't make friends?

I love the look and feel of her blog too. It is so soft and cheery.

Some of my favorite recent posts of hers include:

*Her post about shopping for car seats
*The true meaning of Christmas - amazing post!

And she has a post show off saturday with Mister Linky! So you can get some comment love from her. She is all about the giving and helping!

ok! Your turn! Who do you love? Link her up!


5 comments:

Stefany said...

Thanks Annie! :) You are very sweet.

Momstart said...

This is a great theme!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Oooh, cool idea!

Anonymous said...

Ok I love Tami's Blog
http://agodlyhomemaker.blogspot.com/

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

What a nice idea, giving props to other people just because! That's awesome. :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP