This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Ramblers Way. All opinions are 100% mine.
Wool clothing.

The first thought to come to my mind is itchy, scratchy sweaters. Not soft undershirts and lounge wear.

But Ramblers Way is re-imagining wool clothing. They sell amazing shirts made from 100% wool, and they aren't the sweaters you instantly imagine. They look at first glance like soft cotton t-shirts. The versatility of these clothes is amazing! You can wear them alone with a jacket, under suits, as pajamas - the list can go on. And the best part is that Ramblers Way creates these clothes to be as soft as synthetic fibers while being better for the environment. You can feel amazing comfort while wearing wool! That really shocked me and I want to head on over to this site to find out more for myself.
I already knew that wool has so many amazing qualities that cotton does not, since I used wool diaper covers for my baby. It naturally repels odors. You can go days without washing it because wool is naturally anti-microbial. And Ramblers Way sells worsted wool garments, which means, "they are made using superfine, long staple wool, free of those pesky, itchy loose ends. The end result is a smooth, strong, and incredibly soft fabric. Using worsted yarn requires us to be more selective wool, but producing some of the finest wool garments available is well worth it" (from the Rambler's Way site).
I use cloth diapers and reusable grocery bags. That is how I am trying to go green. Opting for more environmentally friendly clothing is another step I want to take. Wool, being from animals, is a natural renewable resource. This is so much better for the environment than polyester blends.
Just head on over to their site and you will be as blown away as I was by the many ways they are helping the environment - from trying to use a few papers and packaging materials as possible to using soft combs on the sheep. Ramblers Way is re-imagining wool clothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment