Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please excuse my dust


I'll leave you with a super cute photo of Lizzie while I continue to update my blog exactly to my liking.

The difficult thing about this being a mom blog is that:
1. It is LIVE. You will see the changes as they happen
2. I'm a mom so I get distracted. Changes happen in batches.

Thank you for understanding! This will be perfected soon!

Oh, and I know there is a way to do all the coding and stuff in a text editor BEFORE it goes live, but I like to see it all in front of me. Yes, I could do a test blog but that would require opening another blogger account and this is just faster to me.

Thanks again!

14 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Lookin great so far! Good luck! :)

Tammy said...

I'm loving the changes so far Annie - looking good, can't wait to see it when it's done (love the new header by the way!)

Creative Junkie said...

As soon as I read #1, I thought of suggesting a test blog, but I see you already thought of that! You're braver than I - I can't do anything on my blog without testing the sheer hell out of it first.

Anonymous said...

Looking Good ;)

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

It looks great!

kasandria said...

It is looking AWESOME chica!
Kas

Haasiegirl said...

you are doing a great job!

trisha

Brittany said...

It's looking awesome so far! Go girl!

Jenna said...

Lookin good to me Mama!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oh my goodness she's cute. Love that umbrella too!

Nina Say said...

I cant wait to see the end result!

Looks great so far.

Momstart said...

You're so direct about making changes to your blog, I would have to say so far it looks great

Blessings Abound said...

I think it's looking good! :)

Sharon said...

It is looking good so far, can't wait to see the finished product.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP