Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday -7 months old!

Big Boy Bubs!


Can you see it? His tooth is right there on the bottom! Looks like a teeny spec on your screen, but it is there!
He is working on another one right next to it. That one hasn't made it out yet, but it'll be here soon!



Don't know if you can read the numbers, but they say 22 pounds!

That's my big 7 month old boy!


21 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a cutie and so happy too.

Kasey@ All Things Mamma said...

AWWWWW!!!! I so understand those first teeth! SO precious!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow! He's so handsome!!! I really just want to pick him up and kiss his cheeks!

Staci A said...

Happy 7 months! Such a cutie!

Jhona O. said...

I love his contagious smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that smile!!

Carolyn G said...

He is so cute and looks like he is just having a blast!!

Brandy said...

Aw how adorable and congrats on the teeth! Mine just turned 5 on monday and it's still odd lol.

Muthering Heights said...

Teething is no fun...I hope he's through the worst of this one!

Jenny said...

What a cutie! My almost 1 year old nephew is still working on cutting his first tooth!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!! I love his cheeks!

Liz Mays said...

He has your delightful personality!

Rhea said...

He is really a cutie. Love the mischievous grin.

Marianna said...

I can't see the tooth but I do see one cute little boy!

Michelle said...

What a cutie pie. I can't think of anything cuter than when kids get those first teeth.

Happy WW!

Danielle said...

How exciting! My son just turned 1 years old! It is amazing how quickly they change!

Chari said...

so cute!
yup that little tooth will be there before you know it!

Julia said...

He is adorable!
Here's my wordless if you'd like to stop by: http://www.easyecotogo.com/2009/11/theres-nothing-better-than-fresh-picked.html

tiff snedaker said...

I see it! I see the tooth :) He sure looks like a happy little guy.

Bloggymommy said...

He's so happy! And so cute! My 2 1/2 year old is about 27lbs! lol I have tiny kids though. lol

Heather said...

What a cutie! My son was a big baby too!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP