
Take a deep breath, it is Friday. Relax, the weekend is here!
Bloggers, take it easy. Ask a simple question, give a simple answer. Head on over to Kailani at an Island Life to link up and find other super simple questions to answer. It's an easy way to make new bloggy friends!
I am a Discovery Toys Educational Consultant. Discovery Toys is a direct sales company that produces the finest educational toys for children from birth to grade school. Click the link above to go to my personal toys page to peruse our fine catalog and find a toy for your child this Christmas!
Ok, Ok, ad over.
But this IS my blog - why not promote my business?
Onto the Aloha Friday Question:
What was your favorite toy as a child?


27 comments:
I honestly at this moment cannot remember. :(
my baby doll i named bobby sue.. i still have her .. somewhere...
The Barbie house with the elevator.
I had a bouncy horse that I loved!!!
I had Wizard of Oz Dolls I loved
I used to play a lot with Crayolas and pretend they were people... i know I'm a nerd:P
Happy Friday!
* my Aloha Friday's up too:)
I loved the Little People toys with the barn, school, etc..
I don't remember having a favorite toy.We played out side a lot and so the toys were not a big deal. I truly do not remember having any.
I think it was one of my 5 Cabbage Patch kids, which are apparently back in style these days. That or my Easy Bake oven!
I can't even remember- that was so long ago :)
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-sexy.html
I loved my Barbies, Cabbage Patch kids, kitchen set, Lite Brite and other games.
I had a set of these little dolls(6 I think) that had all kinds of accessories like a whole play ground and strollers and things.
I loved my dolls and barbies when I was growing up. I had all the cool gear... strollers and beds for the dolls and buses and houses for the barbies.
I was cool. ;)
I have to think back 15-17 years ago. The twins each had a thing called a Squish which they loved. My oldest loved any of his numerous Thomas the Tank Engines.
I would have to say my ginny dolls.
BTW...I have a few discovery toys and love them.
cars and racetracks!! I had a brother who was one year older than me!!
I loved my Cabbage Patch doll, once I got one.
totally the EASY BAKE OVEN!!!.. LOL
Anything arts and crafts... Shrinky Dinks were in my Christmas Stocking each year.
Barbies, OMG, I played with them until 14 years.
Stopping from An Island Life
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi, Annie~
My favorite toy growing up was by far, my little sister, Cathy....whe was just so much FUN! lol
Blessings~
Laura
I remember playing with all the Fisher-Price sets such as the farm set, house set, etc.
I really loved that Playskool chatterphone.
Ohhhhh.... Sit and Spin! I loved that thing.
Am I showing my age, here? Anyone? Sit and Spin?
My favorite was my doll named Fritzie - I still have her in a box downstairs.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Hmmm...There were so many, but My Little Ponies were way up there for sure!
I didn't have toys as a child. orphanage does not cater to that part of life for us
Post a Comment