Friday, November 13, 2009

Aloha Friday! Insects

Thanks to Kailani from An Island Life for hosting this fun meme - go to her site and find other fun and random questions to answer!

Aloha Friday is a time to take it easy - ask an easy question that only requires an easy answer!

My question:
If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of?

I'd get rid of flies! oh they bug me - no pun intended! And what purpose do they serve, seriously? Ick....

26 comments:

Jhona O. said...

Cockroaches. Oh I hate them. They make me sweat and cry when I see them. Traumatic experience in Alabama. Growing up in Wyoming I didn't ever even see a real one.

Buffie said...

Ants. I'm tired of having them invade my house.

Susan Cook said...

There's so many to choose from. But maybe ticks, growing up we were always scared to death to get one on us, and I still hate thinking about having one one me, and possibly not even knowing it -yuck.

Laufa said...

Mosquitoes or Roaches(dinosaurs of insects).

Unknown said...

roaches...I hate roaches! They are nasty creepy things!

I am Harriet said...

Not sure why we have to have any of them :)
Ants I guess.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/when-do-you-think-its-officially.html

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! Love your blog!

I hate flies as well, and really what purpose do they serve.

AmericanTribal said...

Definitely mosquitos... eeeew! :P

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

I can choose only one?? Wow, I hate spiders the most but they pretty much leave me alone. Flies and mosquitos are very pesty and then ants bite. Gee I have no idea.

Night Owl Mama said...

tough ? since I hate all bugs but I'd have to go with mosquito's!

~ Noelle said...

All of them!
I HATE bugs...
Ughhhh

Twin-Spiration said...

I can't stand ants!!!! Oh they totally gross me out. I also can't stand meat bees!
www.twin-spriation.com

Rob said...

mosquito's for sure. They are annoying in the summer.

Happy Friday!

Sues2u2 said...

This is so tough! Probably scorpions but mosquito's are a close second.

Unknown said...

I would like to get rid of no-see-ems. They bite the heck out of you and you don't know it until you itch like crazy and have thousands of bumps all over your skin.

Anonymous said...

Ticks or fleas. And mosquitos. And bees. Is that too many?

Stephanie said...

I'm embarassed to tell you how long I thought about this! I hate bees, but we need this. Moths freak me right out but are basically harmless, can I pick lice? Head lice. They must count as bugs and I HATE them! Shivers

Heather said...

What a question! I can think of at least 10. I especially hate cockroaches also--or, as I knew them in FLA--palmetto bugs. UGH. Anyway, Aloha & have a great weekend:)

Liz Mays said...

I just hate all of them but I'm going to choose earwigs!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

roaches or fruit flies.

j said...

Just ONE??? Ants because they hurt when they bite.

Menopausal New Mom said...

Probably Killer Bees, we don't have them this far North yet but being a species we created instead of nature, they probably don't do any good.

Tina said...

I would rid the earth of ticks/fleas! It is so warm for most of the year here, and they jump on my dog everytime she exits the house!!!

Rochelle said...

OOhhhh too many to count! Earwigs, mosquitoes, and boxelder bugs would be at the top of my list! Ewww and so annoying!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :) I look forward to getting to know you better.

Brandi said...

I think Iam with ya on this one...either flies or crickets...oh I hate crickets! YUCK!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Definitely big furry spiders - Only came up close & personal with one once and that was enough!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP