Oh No!
Those two words are the scariest ones Lizzie Lou says. I dreaded the sound as I groggily reached for my morning coffee. She was sitting at the table quietly eating her cereal and I was trying to open my eyes.
Oh No!
I closed my eyes, and braced myself for what she meant. "Lizzie Lou, what is the matter dear?"
Oh No, Milk Mama!


Now that you are rolling with laughter at my milk's expense, you wanna hear some really good news? I won some organic teething biscuits from Belle's Biscuits! Chari @ Take Time To Smell The Rose hosted the giveaway- thanks Chari! The good folks at Belle's Biscuits don't know I am going to review them, but I can't help myself - these are wonderful!
Bubs is 6 months old and hasn't started teething yet. But he has started solids. His favorite thing to do is hold crackers and gnaw, suck and drool all over them.
I also love the quality of them. They are made in small batches, from organic products and they come in Eco-friendly packages. Also, if you are worried about possible food allergies, these are the best to get. They are dairy, soy and wheat free. They just came out with a gluten free kind too! When I told this to Josh he was like "then what is in it?" They are made from Oat flour, so easy on baby's tummy.
Yummy, easy on the tummy, and slightly messy. What else does a little boy want?

Bubs was like "mama, get me more of these please!" But I won't need to get any for a bit, since they can be refrigerated and used over and over!
Yay for teething biscuits!
I received 2 boxes of teething biscuits that I won in a blog giveaway. The company Belle's Biscuits never contacted me about a review, I did this all on my own!

9 comments:
That is fun! Fishing for crayons and markers in your milk! I guess I shouldn't post the other accidents mine have with the potty and markers :)
You call him Bubs. Gosh that is so cute! He is adorable!
Oh, your poor milk! How on earth did she come up with that idea?!? And Bubs is adorable. =)
Thanks for stopping by yesterday!
Oh No! Too funny. You can't really get mad at them when it's so funny! Your little boy looks like he is enjoying himself.
Congrats on winning!
I was looking at the first picture and trying to figure out what it was lol
I am so happy to hear you love the biscuits!! They are awesome I agree! Bubs really looked liked the enjoyed them!
This post is too funny! I guess you know where to look when things go missing now :)
My son just learned two new words "oh!" and "whoa!" they both mean the same thing. When you ask him what happened he will either put his arms in the air like I don't know or pucker up his lips for a kiss. I have no idea where he learned that!
So jealous of your little man's hair! Such a cutie with those dirty little chubby cheeks! :o)
haha....I have never had that happen!
Too funny
your poor milk! i am forever finding the most random of things in the most random of places, but my milk container has remained untainted as of yet :) and bubs is too cute
Uh oh! Where do our kids come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment