
Thank you Brandy! Brandy from The Buzz: My Coupon World gave me this fun award. Check out her blog - it is full of giveaways and great tips!
Here are the rules that must be followed upon receiving this award:
- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award
- Share 10 honest things about myself
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
TEN HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I would much rather make a mess with my daughter than clean up the house. I love a clean house, but actually doing the cleaning is not as fun!
- I have a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of the bedroom and a pile of clean clothes at any given time. I just can't seem to stay on top of it all!
- I am the biggest wuss when it comes to pain. If I get a splinter I have to close my eyes while my husband pulls it out.
- I just started to sell Discovery Toys to earn more money for my family
- I have 2 Bachelor's Degrees I am not using, but paying for
- I can't turn on Monk and not watch...the whole world stops when that show is on
- I balled like a baby when Marly died in that stupid movie
- No matter how hard I try, I just can't keep my car clean
- I get a lot more accomplished if I drink a Pepsi first
- I still can't believe this wonderful life is mine...it is not at all how I thought it would be!
Now I get to pass this award on to 7 very deserving ladies!
- BlueViolet of A Nut in a Nutshell - for the amazing comments she is always leaving!
- Cheri of Take Time to Smell the Rose - Amazing giveaways and such a great friend
- Andrea of Chocolate Fingerprints - I'm always learning something from her blog
- Cat from Food for 5 - So many amazing recipes here!
- CJ of Live Laugh Love and Bloggings - she is a wonderful friend in the blogworld! She always has something encouraging to say and it brightens my day!
- Megan of Newly Wed and Newly Bred - great content and giveaways! I love this blog!
- Jammie of The Neat Things in Life - An honest blogger, she writes what she thinks!

5 comments:
Aww thank you for the award. I will do a post in a bit. Thanks for the comment :) People seem to think learning is all about the teacher in the front of the class room. But I think many of us know we learn better and it sticks better one on one and by teaching ourselves.
Congratulations Annie!
I hope you have a great week.
Thanks Annie, you are so sweet!!
Thank you SO much for the award! You're a doll!
I know exactly what you mean about the piles of clean clothes. First I pile them on the chair in my room and when it starts to topple, I pile them over on my dresser. It's a problem I need to fix!
I wish I still had little ones for Discovery Toys. I LOVED them!!!! My favorite was the jumbo pegboard!
Congrats darling you deserve it and gosh I must go visit Christine! She is so lovely.
Love reading more about you.
Post a Comment