I don't see much wildlife, but I am enjoying being able to enjoy the woods and mountains from my porches/windows....until the farmers finally sell the land and new development goes up :/
The Daddy Diaper Event - coming in February! Stay tuned!
PR Friendly
I am always interested in reviewing products and hosting giveaways!
Email me at annie.shultz@gmail.com if you are interested in using my services!
Or see my public relations post for more information.
5 comments:
How neet! I would love to see more then black birds and squirrels outside my door.
I would love it, too! Love the photos :)
I don't see much wildlife, but I am enjoying being able to enjoy the woods and mountains from my porches/windows....until the farmers finally sell the land and new development goes up :/
I love it! Seeing all the neat wildlife out our front door is what I love about living in the country. :)
That's awesome!! :) I wish we had wildlife here in the city! haha...all we have are cats & dogs...oh and mosquitos! ;)
This is taken actually from the front door of your home or while on vacation? If that's from your home that is awesome! I love your header too!
Post a Comment