Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - My terrific two year old!

Lizzie,
You make me laugh
Your beauty is from within

Even though you try
to make the outside better
You don't need to

Your heart is pure
Your giggles hilarious

I dance to the music
Of your singing every day
You make even quiet moments
on the couch into
Precious memories
Your intelligence shines
As you recite your books
Your gentleness overflows
As you share your favorite book
With your furry friends.
You love to help Daddy
Organize his tools.
He is blessed from God
to have such a willing
and cheerful
Helper like you!
And I am blessed
to be able to experience the joys
(and frustrations)
of staying home with you!

5 comments:

About Southern Belle said...

Aw, what cute pictures and what sweet thoughts of your daughter. She is blessed to have you for a mommy too!

Andrea said...

haha...those first 2 pictures are SOOOO priceless! :) What a great post...and a precious little girl you've got!

Summer said...

She is beautiful!

Wise House Oils said...

Sweet pictures. Thanks so much for stopping by! Glad to see that you are a cloth diapering and baby wearing fool like me!

Melissa said...

Ahh this is the 3rd time I tried to comment! For some reason I can't comment on the ones with a drop down menu from my MAC, so I'm using hubby's work laptop. This is so sweet! She is so blessed to have a wonderful mama who let's her explore her world. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes- the hair is still attached to her sister's head- she was laying beside her. :o) I look forward to reading more of your blog as it seems we have much in common.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP