Thursday, September 24, 2009

I won!! (and more giveaways)

Wow - I won again!
Check out EcoChic's giveaway that I WON!!
It is a carseat cover from Baby Bella Maya. When it gets here I am going to post what I think of it with pics.

Why did I win? Cause I am the only one to follow all the rule. How funny is that? It was a photo contest and only 2 people sent in pics...with mine being the only one that followed all the rules. Please read all the rules of the contest carefully. Business owners donate these and it is respectful behavior (not to mention it keeps you in the contest) to follow the rules!

Also, leave a way for the sponsoring blog to contact you. I have seen so many awesome blogging mamas have to say "Well, that person won but I can't reach them....who is next?" Please leave your email address or link it to your comments.

Or don't! And I will just win everything!!! (insert evil laugh)

Now, here are some other things to win that I entered, and I want to win all of them...knowing I won't....but here is to trying!
The more you enter the more chances you have of winning right? Well it can be addicting that's for sure!

  • Canadian Natural Mama ::: a Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra! I love Bravado...my fav nursing bra (and only brand of nursing bra I own!) End 9/28
  • Oh My Baby ::: a Glamourmom nursing tank (can you tell I am nursing? LOL) Ends 9/30
  • Catch the Drift with Mama Snow ::: Piggy Paint! Perfect for my little 2 year old girly girl Ends 10/5
  • This Mom Can Shop ::: the most adorable ruffle jeans from Eden's Bouquet! I know Lizzie would look darling in them Ends 9/29
  • Two of a Kind ::: a personalized shirt of your choice from Sew Cute Creations. These would look fabulous with the ruffle jeans :) Ends 9/30
  • Take Time to Smell the Rose ::: quite a lot at her Fall Festival - so check her out! I signed up for the Belle's Teething Biscuits giveaway. By the time this contest ends I am sure he will start teething :) Ends 9/25
  • A Daily Dose of Toni ::: Crayola Creativity Pack! Lizzie loves to draw and paint (what 2 year old doesn't? ) and this would be so fun for her to have.Ends 9/28
  • Penelope's Oasis ::: See Kai Run Shoes and Flirty Apron! Lizzie has 2 pairs already and they are so stylish and durable. I want more, so here I go! I'd love the apron :) (this is a giveaway blog...so lots of things to choose from here) Ends 10/2
  • The Mom Reviews :::Kidorable Raingear. These are super duper cute umbrellas and boots. Lizzie would ask to go out in the rain with these :) Ends 10/5
  • Minnesota Mama's Must Haves::: Personalized Book. Yes, Ontario Books publishes children's books with Your child's name in it - what a great gift! Ends 10/8
  • A Frugal Friend ::: Berenstain Bear's books - 4 of them! I loved these as a child and I hope Lizzie loves them too. Ends 9/28
  • Supermom Cenral::: Chipotle for 2, twice! This is a fav restraunt of mine, they serve SUPER DUPER huge burritoes...yummy! And how fun is it to win food instead of baby stuff? Yeah, gotta let mama win something too LOL Ends 9/30
  • Every Precious Joy ::: Cookbook and washcloth set. Not just washcloths but hand crocheted washcloths, amazing! Ends 9/30
  • Piece of Me ::: $50 worth of Kendall Kollection from Carolina Pad. I already have a datebook, folder and notebook from this collection because the designer Jaqueline Savage McGee is amazing - the items are so peppy, colorful and happy! Ends 10/6
  • Happily Domestic::: She has three giveaways going right now - head on over! *Exergen Temperal Scanner Thermometer Ends 10/8...*NaturOli Soap Nuts Ends 9/28...*Snoozer Body Pillow Ends 10/21...I really want the Soap nuts, but the thermometer sure would be nice!

7 comments:

Chari said...

Congrats!!!
OK girl.......I'm getting ready to post my Bella Materna review & giveaway in a couple of days and those bras blow Bravados out of the water :-P

*Mirage* said...

May I link to this post on my blog?
It's a good reminder of giveaway etiquette. ;)

Congratulations on your win! That is awesome! :) I never won anything random (I won 4-H stuff where I had to work for it but never any drawings or anything) until I discovered blog giveaways! Now I have won several things. It really makes your day to win something, doesn't it? ;)

Oh and I'm giving away something on my blog too if you wanna check it out. If you wanted to enter and add it to this post I'd count it- no need to make a whole new seprate post when you've got a perfectrly good giveaway-themed post right here, right? :D

B.A. Hunter said...

You also need a Snoozer body pillow, NaturOli soap nuts and an Exergen thermal scanner, right????? ;-)

B.A. Hunter said...

Annie,
Here I was publishing all your comments and then noticed you did the 5 entry one for the soap nuts. It was only a two extra entry one and you had to blog before the 20th to get the two. So, unfortunately..I had to delete all but one of your blogging entries. Sorry! ;-(

B.A. Hunter said...

Oh, and thanks for entering all of them. :-)

*Mirage* said...

Hi again! I am not seeing you showing up in my followers for some reason...? Google was glitching the other day for me but it's working fine since night before last and I waited to see if you would show up in my list on my dashboard but not so far. Hmmmm... :(

I wanted to say thanks for posting all these nifty links! I come back every day and still have not found time to look at them all! Wowie! :)

Yuri said...

wow, congrats on your winning! And thanks for posting the giveaway links, I will get to them after this ;p

Anyway, just want to let you know that I'm also running several giveaways right now:
You could win 2 tshirts for your hubby (or for yourself) and a reusable bag. Pls visit my blogs below:

tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com
twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP