Friday, September 4, 2009

Aloha Friday

AlohaFriday4.jpg


Hooray for friday!!

Another edition of Aloha Friday. A time to take it easy in the blogging community and ask and answer just a simple question.

And I love simple...having "mom brain" leaves not much room for a lot of complication :)

Question: How often do you get dressed up?

My answer: I really want to say "every Sunday!" But even on Sundays I don't get as dressed up as I would like. Sometimes I go in nice pants, a dressy shirt and a brush my hair with a touch of make up. I think I dress up in a dress & heels, make up and curled hair about once a month...maybe less. I miss having free time before children, where I could curl and dawdle for hours in front of the mirror...but that is more than a fair trade for my hilarious and lovely jewels!

13 comments:

Debra said...

Oh it's been soooo long. I got sort of dressed up in June for an event, does that count? Pre-kid I have a large wardrobe of wonderful suits....now they just collect dust. So sad.

sues2u2 said...

Every Sunday. Have to get up earlier too! Sigh... Getting up early & dressing up. I do love it though.

a49erfangirl said...

Not very often!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my playground. I don't dress up very often...usually shorts and t shirt. Have a great weekend :) Aloha

Deb said...

Maybe for Christmas and a wedding or two, but that's about it.

Kristen Andrews said...

truly dressed up only when necessary. I spent 11 years wearing stuffy suits and nylons so now my dressing up usually includes jeans, but not to church! Thanks for stopping by.

Drahdrah said...

Not often enough !!! Once every few months if I'm lucky to have an occasion to do so. I know it's sad... but hey, that's life !

Amanda said...

Sundays for church :)

Auntie E said...

Every Sunday for Church.

Melanie Penelope said...

Whenever we go out to dinner for a mystery shop, which is at least once a week. :) Our church isn't dressy...

Colette S said...

Um...uh...well I do get a tad put together on Sundays for church....but not really dress up.

Sigh that's awful ja?

When I used to work and go to school etc. I would get to dress up alot. Now I'm just pajamas wearing all day mama. Oy!

Anonymous said...

Only when I go to something that requires me to dress up.

I'm not a dressing up kind of gal.

Nina said...

Not often at all. My work clothes I even keep pretty casual .

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP