Tuesday, July 14, 2009

. . . . . . . . . . . . Week 1 Body after Baby Post

I totally copied/pasted this from another mama's blog (thanks alissa!)
I need the accountability - I really like the idea of posting what I eat and how much I work out online. It is a lot more effective than just reading my journal myself.

And Alissa put her measurements. I love that idea - so I can see other improvements instead of just weight.

I added one thing to mine - at the end of each day I will reflect on what I ate and how active I was. This will help me do better the next day!

Starting weight: 155

Starting measurements for the Body After Baby Challenge:
Arms: 11.5
Waist:31.5
Hips: 41.5
Thighs: 22

Monday 7/13

B-1 slice wheat toast w/strawberry jelly, 2 scrambled eggs with cheese
L-Salad (lettuce, 2 strips chicken, eggs, cheese, broccoli, cucumbers) Vinegrette dressing, 1 pickled okra, grapes. 2 Tbs cream cheese dessert
S-Banana, crystal light, 1 inch square dark chocalte, 1 inch milk chocolate
D-Pot roast, potatoes, milk
S-1 cup rotini noodles w/spagetti sauce, 1 whole wheat blueberry muffin

W-20 min aerobics, grocery shopping while wearing DS (that counts right?) 50 ab crunches, 10 squats wearing DS

THOUGHTS::: too much food at snack time. Good job on the working out!

Tuesday 7/14

B-1 whole wheat sugar free blueberry muffin w/butter
L-1 whole wheat turkey deli sandwich mayo &mustard, chips, Pepsi
S-1 whole wheat sugar free blueberry muffin w/butter
D-frozen burrito with cheese & salsa, water, strawberries & banana
S-

W-None (unless you count going to the park wearing 17 pound DS and chasing DD)

THOUGHTS:: Eat more veggies! Eat less of those homemade muffins (they are so yummy and not that bad for me though!) Dinner should have been better. I am writing this at 6pm and I don't think I will eat anything else the rest of the night since my activity level was so low.

Wednesday 7/15

B-total cereal w/blueberries
L-salad w/cheese, baby carrots, homemade whole wheat muffin
S-2 pieces chocolate, 4oz pepsi
D-roasted pork loin, veggie pasta salad
S-

W-danced crazy with Lizzie (adding a few Tae-Bo-ish moves)

Thursday 7/16

B-none
L-Crispy chicken salad @ chili's, water & 1/2 pepsi
S-1 slice zucchini bread
D-pork roast, veggie/pasta salad, crystal lite
S-3 pieces of chocolate

W- 20 min aerobics on DVD

THOUGHTS::Ugh, the chocolate! Great on the veggies though!

Friday 7/17

B-Honey nut cheerios
L-Veggie pasta salad, chicken &cheese sandwich
S-Zucchini bread
D-2.5 pieces Pizza, Rootbeer (family fun night)
S-couple bites of popcorn, a nibble of zucchini bread

W-walked 3/4 mile wearing David & pushing Lizzie in stroller, chased Lizzie around park while wearing David (went to park twice!)

Saturday 7/18

B-
L-
S-
D-
S-

W-

Sunday 7/19

B-
L-
S-
D-
S-

W-

Finished with week one!

Ending Weight:
Ending Measurements:
Arms:
Waist:
Hips:
Thighs:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Grocery shopping while babywearing totally counts!! I love this chart for posting about food intake and exercising and may have to bloglift it also:)
Keep up the good work!!!!!

Jenny said...

Hey Girl -
Try adding PB to your toast in the morning. It's higher in fat, but it has a lot of protein to help get you through to lunch. And...IT'S YUMMY! :-)

Good job this week!

--J

Jhona O. said...

Yeah Annie!!! I love the name of your blog:) I have www.jhona-outsideofme.blogspot.com where I'm trying to keep track of my weight loss adventure too. Do you mind if I put you in my side bar??? Looking forward to encourage you and am praying for you too!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP